To start off our Blog Challenge I will be giving 10 Random Facts about me.
1. I have been married for *almost* ten years (I got married young)
2. My idea of a perfect date is snuggled up by a fire watching movies with dinner ordered in and a glass of wine (hint hint Dan)
3. My favourite international place I’ve been is Ireland; specifically the Aran Islands
4. My favourite place I’ve been in Canada is my favourite cottage in Calabogie, ON (it’s a place I didn’t make that name up)
5. I do not like the beach unless it’s attached to an all inclusive
6. I have been working in the banking industry since I left high school (over ten years)
7. I graduated one semester early because I went to summer school and had a credit for taking registered piano lessons and exams for 8 years and because I hated high school
8. My favourite meal is a full British turkey dinner
9. My dream job was to be a teacher
10. I have music playing in my house all day everyday; silence creeps me out
What are some random facts about you?