Hopefully back in a world where we can travel, go to concerts and sports games, and not wear a mask.
Besides those obvious things, I honestly see my life pretty similar to how it is now. Location-wise I would maybe be in a different house by then, maybe one more in the country. I would still be married to my husband, Baby T would be eleven years old and she would have a little eight year old brother.
I would probably be in the exact same job with the exact same company; why fix what isn’t broken?
We would still hang out with the same people every weekend and hopefully go to the same cottage in Calabogie ON every year as well as Myrtle Beach with my parents, all inclusive resorts and Destin, Florida.
We’ve spent the last ten years building the life that we have now and it’s one that I want to keep for the long term. I like to keep things simple and I’m more than happy to spend every day doing the same things with my family and friends for the next ten years.
To start off our Blog Challenge I will be giving 10 Random Facts about me.
1. I have been married for *almost* ten years (I got married young)
2. My idea of a perfect date is snuggled up by a fire watching movies with dinner ordered in and a glass of wine (hint hint Dan)
3. My favourite international place I’ve been is Ireland; specifically the Aran Islands
4. My favourite place I’ve been in Canada is my favourite cottage in Calabogie, ON (it’s a place I didn’t make that name up)
5. I do not like the beach unless it’s attached to an all inclusive
6. I have been working in the banking industry since I left high school (over ten years)
7. I graduated one semester early because I went to summer school and had a credit for taking registered piano lessons and exams for 8 years and because I hated high school
8. My favourite meal is a full British turkey dinner
9. My dream job was to be a teacher
10. I have music playing in my house all day everyday; silence creeps me out
What are some random facts about you?