Okay we’re going to try something here. I have found 30 writing prompts for new bloggers on Pinterest so I’m going to give it a try to get the creative juices flowing. In all transparency I think the idea is for me to write and post everyday but I think we all know that’s not going to happen. Feel free to follow along and write your own, you can even put some of your own ideas in the comments section!
Here is a list of all of the writing prompts, I have also linked the original writer below incase you want to check her page out as well.
- 10 random facts about you
- Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
- What is your typical daily routine?
- Your opinion on a recent news story
- A motivational quote and what it means to you
- A letter to your teenage self (that one could be a doozy)
- Express gratitude to three people
- What are your goals for this year?
- A book you love
- 5 Apps you wouldn’t be without
- The meaning behind your blog name
- Advice for people starting out in blogging/journaling
- How to _______
- 5 Blogs you read regularly and why
- Your top 5 productivity tips
- If you could have dinner with anyone, dead or alive, who would it be?
- Who is your role model and why?
- Best advice you received from your parents
- A wishlist
- A favourite song lyric and what it means to you
- 5 Books you recommend
- If you won the lottery, what would you do?
- What have you learned today?
- An accomplishment you are proud of
- Create and share a vision board
- Somewhere you’d like to visit and why
- What is one thing you want to learn?
- Useful resources for people in your industry
- Describe yourself in three words and explain
- Your current priorities in life
I’ll still share some of my own content in between these, but I thought this would be a fun way to close out 2020 and ring in 2021 blogging style! Once this is posted I’ll be starting a fresh page for Blog Challenge #1!
Blog Challenge Ideas courtesy of http://www.kerryjohnson.co.uk/challenge-new-bloggers/